…In no particular order.
Hello my lovely ladies! Today is a good day. I have just gotten back from a week-long trip to S. Padre Island, and I am feeling refreshed and ready to work on my writing skills. First off, I don’t know why in certain chapters there’s a few words that are big and bold. I didn’t write it that way, and I didn’t type in that code. I realize I should probably be able to get into the html codes and fix it, but every time I hit that button my computer freezes and closes all the windows. And then I punch the computer tower. Hard. Probably not the best decision. Oh well.
Anyway, that was the ramble. Now it’s time for the update.
I’m about to, right now, write, or start on, Chapter Twelve of this lovely fiction. I’m not sure what my next move is, but when I’m faced with the word document and the brainstorming sheet, something brilliant always spews out. I hope. I’m feeling energetic. It’s 2:08 am though, so that might not last. Side note, I can hear my dog snoring. But whatever. I have some tea that’s called ‘Awake’ from a very expensive restaurant on my trip. I’ve already drank ‘Refresh,’ in which I felt the very meaning of the word, and ‘Calm,’ which I’m pretty sure they put weed in, because I’d never felt calmer and giddier before in my life. I’m pretty sure ‘Awake’ will keep me up until the sun dies a horrible, burning death.
And now for the disclaimer!
The man on the right, with the glasses is the wonderful creator of both Doctor Who, (In which the man on the left with the adorable I’m-shitting-my-pants-as-we-speak look stars as The Doctor,) and Torchwood, (the soul source of the reason you’re even reading this, of why I’m writing this and why I fell asleep during my health final. (I still got a 99—who da man?!)) His name is Russell T. Davies. He is a beautiful man with an amazing, awe-inspiring, tear-jerking, sobbing-like-a-baby-in-front-of-the-tv imagination, and his writing skills are that of a God’s! Everything on this site that you read, and half my life, a thousand tears I and so many others have shed are because of him. That man up there, he’s my muse and my reason. I realize I sound like a crazy fangirl, and maybe I am, but all my best writings are because of him, and I’ve learned so many amazing life-long lessons from him and his creations. So this is the disclaimer. The reason you’re here, reading this isn’t because of me. It’s because of him. So thank him, not me. (Though thanks are appreciated!)
And that concludes the blog of the day, and dare I say it, the first real blog of this website. I hope you enjoy all these writings and sqwables, and don’t be afraid to contact me at
call.it_off@yahoo.com
Thanks,
KayTay
No comments:
Post a Comment