Okay, so I’ve realized that I had more writing to do than I originally thought. Then again, I did accidently introduce a new character. (Oops. Sorry. I kind of write out the main idea of how I want the story to flow, and I don’t really plan out what exactly I’m going to write chapter pure chapter, just making sure I include the key points. I didn’t mean to write three pages of what should have taken me about two paragraphs. Oh, well. It’s still entertaining.)
So! I’ve written part one, which has taken three pages, a lot of blinking, and about two or three hours. I’m going to bed. I’ll write part two and have it posted by tomorrow.
Also, there’s a little part where it mentions Guadeloupe Peek. I’ve never been there, but I needed the name of a mountain in Texas. (Where Tegan is from.) It’s the first one that popped up on google.
Here’s a picture:
Okay, I’m going to bed. Goodnight,
KayTay.
No comments:
Post a Comment