Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good News

I re-read my story-and I decided that the first few chapters are very flawed and poorly written. Then again I have been writing all this stuff in the early hours of morning. I’m going to re-write everything as soon as I’m done with the actually story. (Well not everything, but the first about eight chapters are going to go under some major construction.)

Also, I wanted to make a little note for my plot using something from chapter seven as a vital point-and ended up plotting the entire rest of the story in very good details. And a little bit of the sequel. (Yes ladies and gens, there will be a sequel. Not sure what to call it yet. But I know that it will include the actual romance part of this story.)

Wow. This is the first time I’ve stuck to a story idea from the very beginning for so many chapters-usually I only write two or three chapters, get writer’s block, then give up. Is this a sign that I’ll actually be able to write a real book in my future, as for a career? Awesome! I’m so happy about this. If only I could get more than four freaking reviews!!! Come on guys! Not that hard! Just leave a comment! You’re killing me, man.

So! The lesson that comes out of this? Re-read your story every once in a while, especially if you get writer’s block. Then you can take notes and see what you have, brainstorm a little bit, and then you have the entire plot laying before you.

Talking about those notes! Once I’ve finished with the entire series, (which might take a year or two, because it’s long, sorry,) I’ll post that on here, so you can see how simple it is to write something and stick with it. I can’t post it now, as it has the entire plot on it. Sorry. You have to wait.

Well this is exciting! Hope you enjoy the reading. I certainly enjoy writing it.

Remember, don’t be afraid to contact me at

call.it_off@yahoo.com

Lots Of Love,

KayTay.

A writer.

Who da man?!??!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment